My adult life has revolved around caring for dogs. I’ve dedicated myself to learning and training in a variety of ways to better meet the needs of each individual dogs personality.
I believe each situation requires a degree of skill and knowledge, but most of all compassion. It is my goal to share my passion for animals with you so that the owner-dog relationship can be completely understood and thoroughly enjoyed. Dogs are truly a gift from God and I want dogs to consider their human relationship a gift as well.
My professional experience includes:
- Professional Dog Groomer for over 30 years
- Licensed Veterinary Technician for over 25 years
- Certified Dog Trainer for over 15 years
- Member of Association of Pet Dog trainers (APDT)
- Certified AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator